The Georgetown is a modern take on a wing chair. It will fancy up any corner and provides a pretty perch for reading. Available in upholstery only.
Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Tufting and cushion welt details give it a traditional, tailored look
- Tapered legs with slight curve add a touch of glamour
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Glamour Queen
- Fresh Traditional
- Updated Vintage
- Tight back provides lots of support
- Taller back ensures a soft spot to rest your head
- Lower arms aren’t great for leaning up against
- 2 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
- Great transitional piece that will add traditional elements to a modern space or dress up a more casual room
- Curvy shape is great for balancing out a room with a lot of straight lines
- No back cushions means easy maintenance: less fluffing and rotating
- The straight arms take up less overall space—great if you have a tight fit
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat cushion. Vacuum fabric with an upholstery attachment.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||41|
|Inside Arm Height||4|
|Inside Back Height||22|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.