- Tufting and cushion welt details give it a traditional, tailored look
- Tapered legs with slight curve add a touch of glamour
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Glamour Queen
- Fresh Traditional
- Updated Vintage
- Tight back provides lots of support
- Taller back ensures a soft spot to rest your head
- Lower arms aren’t great for leaning up against
- 2 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
Sustainability is at the heart of Lee Industries’ culture. Lee is an industry leader in creating environmentally-friendly furniture, using wood from sustainable forests, low-VOC finishes, and soy-based foam cushions. Lee also helps to sustain the local economy in North Carolina by providing jobs for more than 600 American workers and purchasing most components for its furniture from suppliers located within 10 miles of its manufacturing facilities. Read more about Lee Industries here.
- Great transitional piece that will add traditional elements to a modern space or dress up a more casual room
- Curvy shape is great for balancing out a room with a lot of straight lines
- No back cushions means easy maintenance: less fluffing and rotating
- The straight arms take up less overall space—great if you have a tight fit
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat cushion. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||41|
|Inside Arm Height||4|
|Inside Back Height||22|