The tight back Dallas recliner brings a tailored look to a space without being overly feminine. Available in upholstery only.
Constructed with solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, soy-based foam and recycled fibers. The style of this chair does not leave enough room for an 8-way hand tied suspension. As a result, it has a sinuous spring suspension, but it still meets our high standards for craftsmanship and durability. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions and recliner mechanism. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- The straight arms stay away from totally modern with the slight curve in the front
- Tapered legs add another modern touch
- A great selection for a more masculine look or to add a modern touch in a traditional space
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Neutral Industry
- Glamour Queen
- Fresh Traditional
- Tight back provides lots of support
- Seat depth works for both shorter and taller individuals
- Taller back ensures a soft spot to rest your head
- We recommend the Cloud 9 innerspring seat cushion for this style
- 1 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 2 Arm Height
- Dress this style up by choosing a velvet fabric and down with a woven.
- No back cushions means easy maintenance: less fluffing and rotating
- The straight arms take up less overall space—great if you have a tight fit
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip seat cushion. Vacuum fabric with an upholstery attachment.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||41|
|Inside Arm Height||8|
|Inside Back Height||24|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.