- The straight arms stay away from totally modern with the slight curve in the front
- Tapered legs add another modern touch
- A great selection for a more masculine look or to add a modern touch in a traditional space
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Neutral Industry
- Glamour Queen
- Fresh Traditional
- Tight back provides lots of support
- Seat depth works for both shorter and taller individuals
- Taller back ensures a soft spot to rest your head
- We recommend the Cloud 9 innerspring seat cushion for this style
- 1 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 2 Arm Height
Sustainability is at the heart of Lee Industries’ culture. Lee is an industry leader in creating environmentally-friendly furniture, using wood from sustainable forests, low-VOC finishes, and soy-based foam cushions. Lee also helps to sustain the local economy in North Carolina by providing jobs for more than 600 American workers and purchasing most components for its furniture from suppliers located within 10 miles of its manufacturing facilities. Read more about Lee Industries here.
- Dress this style up by choosing a velvet fabric and down with a woven.
- No back cushions means easy maintenance: less fluffing and rotating
- The straight arms take up less overall space—great if you have a tight fit
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip seat cushion. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||41|
|Inside Arm Height||8|
|Inside Back Height||24|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.