Cambridge Chaise Sectional
A chaise sectional provides an easy place to put your feet up. The Cambridge is a traditional Chesterfield-style sectional that is just as much at home in a formal space as it is in a masculine one. Available in upholstery only. Need a specific layout to fit your room? Other configurations available – please contact us for details. Also available as a sofa.
Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Great choice for a library or game room or formal space (when done in a traditional fabric)
- Even though this is a very traditional style, it can provide great contrast in a more modern space
- Single seat cushion makes it easy to squeeze on as many people as you can
- Cushion welt detail adds a traditional, tailored touch
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with custom options or sectional configurations, please contact us.
- Neutral Industry
- Glamour Queen
- Fresh Traditional
- Updated Vintage
- Its 27-inch depth makes it a great option for taller people or those who like to cuddle together on the sofa
- Deep seat may not work for shorter individuals, although don’t rule it out if you are going to mostly lie down on it or will have throw pillows that will shorten the depth
- 3 Seat Depth
- 2 Back Support
- 3 Arm Height
- No back cushions means easy maintenance: less fluffing and rotating
- Single seat cushion is more difficult to fluff and rotate, so consider getting a Cloud 9 seat since it keeps its shape better
- Taller arms may make it difficult to reach side tables, so the Cambridge sofa should also be close to a cocktail or coffee table in case a drink needs a resting spot
- The lower front can collect hair in homes where pets rest against furniture – choose a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Tufts tend to collect dust, so you will need to occasionally vacuum with a soft brush. Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life.
Cambridge Chaise Sectional delivery measurements: One Arm Sofa - W81, D41, Back Rail Height 34 | Bumper Chaise - W86, D42, Back Rail Height 34
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||34|
|Inside Arm Height||15|
|Inside Back Height||14|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.