Mansfield 3-Drawer Cherry Nightstand / Dresser
If you want to dip your toe in modern design without a full commitment, then the Mansfield Nightstand/Dresser is a great option. More traditional legs are paired with a clean, modern shape for pieces that really go with anything. Built of solid cherry and available in three finishes.
Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board) or plywood. Topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. Drawers have under-mounted soft-close, self-close drawer glides.
Natural Cherry is available for quick shipping and will ship within two weeks! Other finishes will ship in the usual 10 to 12 weeks.
- Thick, beveled legs form the base
- Mitred box is sleek and modern
- Features three drawers
- Hardware is black rectangular ring pull
- Built of solid cherry
- Cherry has a beautiful wood grain, though it is less visible in darker stains. It’s topped with a low-sheen top coat for a look that is smooth and not overly shiny.
- Natural Cherry (a blond with reddish undertones)
- Saddle Cherry (a medium-dark brown)
- Smoke Cherry (a dark brown with gray undertones)
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- This can be used as a small dresser or large nightstand
- Taller height works better with non-platform beds
- As a larger nightstand, it looks better with king size beds
- Put in a small entry for extra storage to house hats, dog leashes, keys, or whatever else you need to access easily
- Cherry wood will darken as it ages and sunlight accelerates this process. To prevent light and dark patterns from developing in the first year of ownership, please keep your furniture away from windows and make sure to rotate or periodically remove items placed on their tops.
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Melding traditional techniques with modern technology and design, Copeland Furniture creates pieces that will last for generations. Great care is taken during each step of manufacturing to ensure their pieces are the highest quality. Environmental responsibility is taken seriously: The majority of the wood is sourced within 500 miles of the factory and renewable energies are used whenever possible.