Catalina Trestle Extension Table
Traditional tables gain a modern edge with the Catalina Trestle Dining Table. A solid wood tabletop sits on slender, shapely legs for a piece that gives your dining room an updated look while keeping things simple and understated. It’s basically a can’t-go-wrong choice. Built of solid cherry or walnut and available in 5 different sizes and 4 finishes.
Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board) or plywood. Topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. Extension tables feature an easy-stow mechanism that incorporates precision bearing glides and a self-storing butterfly leaf for effortless action. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is built especially for you and will ship in 10 to 12 weeks. See all of the Catalina Dining collection here.
- Traditional inspiration means it can bring in a modern touch to more traditional spaces
- Use to maintain a modern look
- Self-storing butterfly leaf
- Avoid pairing with anything very traditional
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain. It’s topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all.
- Cherry has a beautiful wood grain, though it is less visible in darker stains. It’s topped with a low-sheen top coat for a look that is smooth and not overly shiny
- Natural Walnut
- Natural Cherry (a blond with reddish undertones)
- Saddle Cherry (a medium-dark brown)
- Smoke Cherry (a dark brown with gray undertones)
- Fresh Traditional
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- 40” x 60” extends to 84” and will seat 6 without using the leaf; with the leaf will seat 8
- 40” x 66” extends to 90” and will seat 6 without using the leaf; with the leaf will seat 8
- 40” x 72” extends to 96” and will seat 6 without using the leaf; with the leaf will seat 8
- 46” x 66” extends to 90” and will seat 6 without using the leaf; with the leaf will seat 8
- 46” x 72” extends to 96” and without using the leaf will seat 6 comfortably or 8 (tight on the sides); with the leaf will seat 8 with generous space or 10 (tight on the sides)
- Cherry wood will darken as it ages and sunlight accelerates this process. To prevent light and dark patterns from developing in the first year of ownership, please keep your furniture away from windows and make sure to rotate or periodically remove items placed on their tops.
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Melding traditional techniques with modern technology and design, Copeland Furniture creates pieces that will last for generations. Great care is taken during each step of manufacturing to ensure their pieces are the highest quality. Environmental responsibility is taken seriously: The majority of the wood is sourced within 500 miles of the factory and renewable energies are used whenever possible.
- Keep a modern look by pairing with chairs in matching wood finish
- For chairs with a matching wood finish, select our Kyoto or Ingrid
- For a more eclectic look, choose a chair in a painted finish like our Morgan
- Dress it up a little with any of our upholstered chairs
All measurements in inches
|Width||40 | 46|
|Depth||60 extends to 84 | 66 extends to 90 | 72 extends to 96|