Austin Daybed Pull Out, Pop Up Sleeper
A great solution for smaller spaces that sometimes function as a guest room. Seat cushion and trundle are twin innerspring mattresses that can combine to make a king size bed (78" wide x 75" long). Available in upholstery only.
Constructed with solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, mattresses with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes.Lifetime warranty on frame; seven-year warranty on cushions and mattresses. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is built especially for you and will ship in six to eight weeks.
- Waffle tufting with no buttons add a nice design element while also maintaining a comfortable sleeping surface
- Trundle can stay on the ground for two twin beds or be raised up to make a king size mattress
- Modern, straight arms combine with more traditional tufting for a versatile style that works in many different designs
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- More comfortable than a standard sleeper, thanks to its two innerspring mattresses and no bars
- Since the seat cushion is a mattress, it’s a more firm seat than standard sofa cushions
- The arms are straight, so you may need an extra pillow for comfort when leaning up against them
- 3 Seat Depth
- Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
Sustainability is at the heart of Lee Industries’ culture. Lee is an industry leader in creating environmentally-friendly furniture, using wood from sustainable forests, low-VOC finishes, and soy-based foam cushions. Lee also helps to sustain the local economy in North Carolina by providing jobs for more than 600 American workers and purchasing most components for its furniture from suppliers located within 10 miles of its manufacturing facilities. Read more about Lee Industries here.
- Place throw pillows against the wall on the back of the daybed to give it a look of a sofa.
- The lower front can show dirt in homes where pets rest against furniture—choose a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet’s fur.
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.)
All measurements in inches
|Inside Arm Height||10|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.