Mason Storage Bed
This bed combines straight lines with classic elements of wingback and sleigh styles, resulting in a storage bed that is both modern and traditional. Available in 12 different finishes to go with any of our dressers. Built out of solid cherry or maple, it is available in 5 sizes.
Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board), plywood, or veneers. Topped with a catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- With both modern and traditional elements, this bed can go with almost any other bedroom furniture
- Headboard is angled slightly backwards for a slight recline, providing a comfortable space to lean
- Side of headboard features wingback detail
- Legs are rounded
- Twin bed features one drawer – specify left or right side when ordering
- All other sizes have a single drawer on each side of the bed for a total of two
- Drawer size: 36”W x 23”D x 4.5”H
- Built of solid maple or cherry
- Cherry wood has a visible grain
- Maple’s appearance is more uniform with subtle grain
- Natural Cherry (blond with reddish undertones)
- Seasoned Cherry (a medium brown finish with subtle nicks and marks)
- Derby Cherry (a dark brown wood finish)
- Kettle Maple (medium brown finish)
- Shoreline Gray Maple (a medium gray finish)
- Kona Maple (a medium-dark brown finish)
- Stout Maple (a dark brown finish)
- White Painted
- Lambswool Painted (off-white with hints of gray)
- Stoney Brook Painted (medium gray with darker striations)
- River Rock Painted (charcoal gray with blue undertones)
- Black Painted
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Designed for mattress only – no boxspring
- Cherry wood will darken as it ages and sunlight accelerates this process. To prevent light and dark patterns from developing in the first year of ownership, please keep your furniture away from windows and make sure to rotate or periodically remove items placed on their tops.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Located in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains, Shenandoah Wood Designs builds furniture by hand from solid wood that’s been responsibly harvested from nearby forests. Its craftsmen take pride in both what they create and how it is created, resulting in stylish pieces that demonstrate respect for nature, fine workmanship, and award-winning design. Read more about Shenandoah Wood Designs here.
- Cherry finish results in a more traditional feel
- Maple leans more modern
All measurements in inches
|Width||Twin 42 | Full 57.5 | Queen 63.5 | King 79.5 | Cal. King 76.5|
|Depth||Twin 83.5 | Full 83.5 | Queen 89.5 | King 89.5 | Cal. King 93.5|
|Height||Headboard height 47.5 | Footboard height 19.5 | Slat height 18.5|