Ripley Cocktail Table
- Brings in a natural element, while complimenting other modern pieces
- Can modernize a room that has some traditional elements
- Built out of solid ash Wood finish options:
- Latte Ash (a blond, natural wood color)
- Flannel Gray Ash (a cool gray finish)
- Stout Ash (a dark brown finish)
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- The open legs of this cocktail table make it easy to vacuum underneath
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers do. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before creating any damage to a table top. No finish can protect solid-wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot dishes or cold beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE BASED POLISHES.
Located in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains, Gat Creek builds furniture by hand from solid wood that’s been responsibly harvested from nearby forests. Its craftsmen take pride in both what they create and how it is created, resulting in stylish pieces that demonstrate respect for nature, fine workmanship, and award-winning design. Read more about Gat Creek here.
- To keep a modern look, pair with upholstery that has tapered legs and straight arms
- Keep it more traditional with slipcovered or tufted upholstered pieces
- Modern Natural should choose Flannel Gray or Latte
- Neutral Industry should go with Flannel Gray or Stout
- Glamour Queen should stick with the Flannel Gray finish
- Custom sizes available – contact us for details
All measurements in inches