Pavo Aqua Area Rug
- Non-traditional colors will update a room with other traditional furniture.
- Rug is soft, but flat weave has a low cut pile and does not have a plush feel.
- Rug is thin – like a well worn antique – and is foldable for easy storage.
- Main colors: aqua, coral
- Secondary colors: beige, cream, navy, blush pink
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Updated Vintage
- In a living room, select a rug big enough so that the front legs of the major furniture pieces can sit on it at least a couple inches from the edge. Larger rug sizes like 8 x 10, 8 x 11 or 9 x 12 work well in many living rooms.
- Area rugs in bedrooms should be large enough to go under the bed and provide a couple of feet of rug on either side to walk on.
- Instead of a single large area rug in a bedroom, consider smaller rugs that fit beside the bed or at the foot of the bed. Runners are good for this purpose in small bedrooms.
- Rugs in dining rooms need to be big enough to allow all four chair legs to stay completely on the rug when people are sitting at the table. At least 2 feet of rug outside of the table should do the trick. If you can get more than 2 feet of border, that’s even better.
Since 1928, Karastan has been creating gorgeous rugs known as much for their looks as for their quality and durability. Made using innovative weaving techniques, Karastan rugs not only beautify your home, but also contribute to a cleaner world. Karastan’s commitment to the environment includes responsible manufacturing processes and the production of carpets that are all certified as low-VOC.
- Pair with modern furniture for a fun contrast.
- Use to bring a pop of color to neutral furnishings.
- Pair with antiques to make them look of-the-moment.
- Vibrant colors makes this a good choice for a kid's room without being too juvenile.
- Main upholstery pieces should be neutral in shades of white, oatmeal or gray.
- For an accent color, pick up any of the colors in the rug.