Palisade Double Pedestal Table with Self-Storing Leaves
The Plaisade's stately pedestals bring a tailored touch to a traditional table style. Comes with one or two leaves for additional seating when needed. Available in 8 different finishes.
Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board), plywood, or veneers. Topped with a catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish.
Craftsmanship takes time - your furniture will be made especially for you and will ship in six to eight weeks.
- This table is solidly on the traditional side of design
- 72” table comes with two 18” leaves (only one leaf self-stores) and expands to 90” or 108”
- 86” table comes with one or two self-storing 18” leaves and expands to 104” or 122”
- Built out of solid maple or solid cherry
- Cherry wood has a visible grain
- Maple’s appearance is more uniform with subtle grain
- Natural Cherry (blond with reddish undertones)
- Seasoned Cherry (a medium brown finish with subtle nicks and marks)
- Derby Cherry (a dark brown wood finish)
- Kettle Maple (medium brown finish)
- Shoreline Gray Maple (a medium gray finish)
- Kona Maple (a medium-dark brown finish)
- Stout Maple (a dark brown finish)
- Black Maple (black stain)
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Updated Vintage
- You can squeeze in extra people around a pedestal table because there are no legs to get in the way
- 72” table without leaves will seat 6 comfortably or 8 (tight on sides); with one leaf will seat 8; with two leaves will seat 10
- 86” table without leaves will seat 8; with one leaf will seat 10; with two leaves will seat 10 with generous space or 12 (tight on sides)
- Cherry wood will darken as it ages and sunlight accelerates this process. To prevent light and dark patterns from developing in the first year of ownership, please keep your furniture away from windows and make sure to rotate or periodically remove items placed on their tops. If you have a table with leaves, keep the leaves in for at least the first 6 months to ensure an even color. Our darker Derby stain makes this color change less noticeable.
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers do. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage to a table top. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Located in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains, Gat Creek builds furniture by hand from solid wood that’s been responsibly harvested from nearby forests. Its craftsmen take pride in both what they create and how it is created, resulting in stylish pieces that demonstrate respect for nature, fine workmanship, and award-winning design. Read more about Gat Creek here.
- Make the look more casual with slipcovered chairs like our slipcovered Boulder or Napa
- Create a modern farmhouse look with our Jenna chair
- Make it more formal with Bella, Frederick, or Napa chair
- Custom sizes available – contact us for details
All measurements in inches
|Depth||72 extends to 108 | 86 extends to 108 | 86 extends to 122|