- The classic base has a streamlined construction, creating a table that can be surrounded by traditional or modern pieces
- Brings a traditional element to a space with modern furnishings
- Not the best choice if going for a fully modern space
- Available in three lengths: 84”, 96”, or 108”
- Built out of solid maple
- Kettle Maple (a medium brown finish)
- Shoreline Gray Maple (a medium gray finish)
- Kona Maple (a medium-dark brown finish)
- Stout Maple (a dark brown finish)
- Lambswool (an off-white with hints of gray)
- Fresh Traditional
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
Wood finish, as shown: Top finished in Shoreline Gray Maple, base painted in Lambswool (off-white with hints of gray)
Wood finish options, matching base and top:
- 84” seats 8
- 96” seats 8 comfortably; 10 can fit, but it will be tight on the sides
- 108” seats 10 comfortably
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers do. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before creating any damage to a table top. No finish can protect solid-wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot dishes or cold beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE BASED POLISHES.
Located in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains, Gat Creek builds furniture by hand from solid wood that’s been responsibly harvested from nearby forests. Its craftsmen take pride in both what they create and how it is created, resulting in stylish pieces that demonstrate respect for nature, fine workmanship, and award-winning design. Read more about our West Virginia Furniture Company here.