- The multiple colors in this rug give it plenty of opportunity to go with a variety of different color palettes.
- The background colors are tobacco brown and rust with accents of navy, orange, gold, cream, aqua, and taupe.
- It’s perfect for making a traditional space feel less fussy.
- Pair it with more modern furnishings for an unexpected contrast.
- Main colors: Rust orange, tobacco brown
- Secondary colors: navy blue, taupe, cream, aqua, orange, gold
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Fresh Traditional
- In a living room, select a rug big enough so that the front legs of the major furniture pieces can sit on it at least a couple inches from the edge. 8 x 11 and 9 x 12 sizes work well in many living rooms.
- Area rugs in bedrooms should be large enough to go under the bed and provide a couple of feet of rug on either side to walk on.
- Instead of a single area rug, bedrooms can also have smaller rugs that fit in the spaces on the side of the bed or at the foot of the bed. Runners are good for this purpose in small bedrooms.
- Rugs in dining rooms need to be large enough so that when someone is sitting in a chair, it’s completely on the rug. At least 2 feet of rug outside of the table should do the trick. If you can get more than 2 feet of border, than that’s even better.