- For Protected, Unsealed, Pull-Up and Bicast Leathers
- Not recommended for use on NuBuck (Napped) Leather
- Contains no heavy oils or animal fats which can damage leather, and it leaves no oily residue
- Provides a barrier to enemies such as oils, liquids, alcohol, and normal dirt and soiling
- A simple “Wipe-On, Wipe-Off” application penetrates easily into the leather
- Makes regular cleaning and maintenance much easier while helping to prevent staining, cracking and premature aging
- When properly applied, it will not stain leather
- Recommended maintenance routine includes cleaning, conditioning and Leather Protection Cream application to be performed every three months to keep leather looking and performing its best
- As with all leather care products, you should test a small, inconspicuous area before using
Leather Magic!™ manufactures a complete line of high quality, professional-grade leather care products. Nearly 30 years ago, Leather Magic started in North Carolina as a leather repair and restoration company. That hands-on experience led them to develop products that will help you preserve and protect your leather furniture like a pro. Read more about Leather Magic here.
- Designer Insight
FAQ for Leather Magic Leather Protection Cream
The requested FAQ Category item could not be found!