- Preserves, protects and beautifies all Unsealed, Nubuck (Napped) and Pull-up Leather
- Made from glycerines and the finest oils
- Keeps your leather soft and supple
- Contains no heavy oils or animal fats which can damage leather, and it leaves no oily residue
- When properly applied, it will not stain leather
- Recommended maintenance routine includes cleaning and conditioning to be performed every three months to keep leather looking and performing its best
- As with all leather care products, you should test a small, inconspicuous area before using
Leather Magic!™ manufactures a complete line of high quality, professional-grade leather care products. Nearly 30 years ago, Leather Magic started in North Carolina as a leather repair and restoration company. That hands-on experience led them to develop products that will help you preserve and protect your leather furniture like a pro. Read more about Leather Magic here.
- Designer Insight
FAQ for Leather Magic Nubuck Leather Conditioner
The requested FAQ Category item could not be found!