- Will thoroughly clean all Protected (Top-Coated) Leather
- Not recommended for use on Nubuck (Napped), Unsealed or Pull-Up Leather
- Gets deep into the grain of your leather and foams away built-up dirt and oils
- Recommended maintenance routine includes cleaning, conditioning and Leather Protection Cream application to be performed every three months to keep leather looking and performing its best
- As with all leather care products, you should test a small, inconspicuous area before using
Leather Magic!™ manufactures a complete line of high quality, professional-grade leather care products. Nearly 30 years ago, Leather Magic started in North Carolina as a leather repair and restoration company. That hands-on experience led them to develop products that will help you preserve and protect your leather furniture like a pro. Read more about Leather Magic here.
- Designer Insight
FAQ for Leather Magic Leather Cleaner
The requested FAQ Category item could not be found!