Exeter 4-Door Credenza
The Exeter buffet will make you fall in love with geometry (who knew that was even possible?) thanks to its angled base and rectangular cut-out door pulls. Built of beautifully colored solid walnut, it’s the natural element every room needs. Built of solid walnut.
Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board) or plywood. Topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. Doors have soft-close hinges, and pull-out shelves have soft-close, self-closing drawer guides. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is built especially for you and will ship in 10 to 12 weeks.
- While this leans modern, it can go with traditional-leaning furniture as a good contrast
- Features two adjustable-height pull-out shelves behind each set of doors
- Made of solid walnut
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain and is topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Use in a bedroom for clothing and/or linen storage
- Use in an entry to hold keys, dog walking gear, hats, gloves, or even shoes
- Use it as a console beneath a TV
- In a living or dining room, it can store blankets, linens or serving ware
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.