Check Side Table
There are tables that have four simple legs and then there are tables that take their support seriously. Our Statements tables do the latter, with sculptural bases that look great from any angle. The Check side table looks like a continuous piece of wood that zig-zags around, leaving you wondering where it begins and ends. Built of solid walnut with a glass top to show off its pretty shape.
Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board) or plywood. Topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is built especially for you and will ship in 10 to 12 weeks.
- A more modern design – use to create a contemporary look
- Avoid pairing with anything super traditional
- Topped with clear, tempered 15mm glass
- Made of solid walnut
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain and is topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Can also be used as a small bedside table
- Glass top means you don't have to use a coaster
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Melding traditional techniques with modern technology and design, Copeland Furniture creates pieces that will last for generations. Great care is taken during each step of manufacturing to ensure their pieces are the highest quality. Environmental responsibility is taken seriously: The majority of the wood is sourced within 500 miles of the factory and renewable energies are used whenever possible.