Bellville Area Rug
- All over scrollwork pattern is a traditional look.
- Worn look will make traditional furniture look less fussy by adding a casual touch.
- Neutral colors go with almost any color palette.
- Main colors: cream, gray
- Secondary colors: charcoal, sage green
- Glamour Queen
- Updated Vintage
- Fresh Traditional
- In a living room, select a rug big enough so that the front legs of the major furniture pieces can sit on it at least a couple inches from the edge. 8 x 11 and 9 x 12 sizes work well in many living rooms.
- Area rugs in bedrooms should be large enough to go under the bed and provide a couple of feet of rug on either side to walk on.
- Instead of a single area rug, bedrooms can also have smaller rugs that fit in the spaces on the side of the bed or at the foot of the bed. Runners are good for this purpose in small bedrooms.
- Rugs in dining rooms need to be large enough so that when someone is sitting in a chair, it’s completely on the rug. At least 2 feet of rug outside of the table should do the trick. If you can get more than 2 feet of border, than that’s even better.
- The busy pattern and worn look of this rug help hide wear and tear.
- The subtle pattern and muted color palette won’t distract from other décor in the room.
- Keep a room looking serene by pairing this rug with gray and cream furnishings.
- Make a space more vibrant by pairing this rug with more boldly colored upholstery – especially something bright like yellow, orange, or fuchsia.
All measurements in inches