- St. Paul manages to have mostly straight lines without looking overly modern
- Can modernize a traditional room or bring warmth and comfort to a modern space
- Add nailheads around the base to take it a little more traditional
- For Glamour Queen, choose a rich fabric like Velvet or Monarch, and consider adding nailhead trim in nickel
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- This sleeper design allows you to have a larger mattress while taking up less space in the room than a fold-out sleeper. Typical sleeper mattresses are 70 to 75 inches long while the Solid Platform Sleeper mattress is 80 inches long, the same length as a standard bed.
- Twin has one cushion
- Queen has two cushions
- King has three cushions
- Only available with NaturalLee seat and back cushion
- Lower arms aren’t great for leaning up against, and since the arms are straight, you may need an extra pillow for comfort
- Seat depth may not be ideal for taller individuals
- Firmer seat (solid surface with no “spring”)
MakerSustainability is at the heart of Lee Industries’ culture. Lee is an industry leader in creating environmentally-friendly furniture, using wood from sustainable forests, low-VOC finishes, and soy-based foam cushions. Lee also helps to sustain the local economy in North Carolina by providing jobs for more than 600 American workers and purchasing most components for its furniture from suppliers located within 10 miles of its manufacturing facilities. Read more about Lee Industries here.
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.