St. Paul Chaise Sectional
A chaise sectional provides an easy place to put your feet up. This style manages to have mostly straight lines without looking overly modern. Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is built especially for you and will ship in six to eight weeks.
Available in upholstery, leather and slipcover options, and in two sizes: 86" and 109". Need a specific layout to fit your room? Other configurations available – please contact us for details. Also available as an L sectional, sofa, chair or loveseat. See all of the St. Paul collection here.
- 86" has three cushions
- 109" has four cushions
- Great option for getting a modern look with a slipcover
- Can modernize a traditional room or bring warmth and comfort to a modern space
- Add nailheads around the base to take it a little more traditional
- For Glamour Queen, choose a rich fabric like Velvet or Monarch, and consider adding nailhead trim in nickel
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with custom options or sectional configurations, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Back cushions sit slightly below the frame, so your head may not rest on a cushion—especially if you’re taller
- Lower arms aren’t great for leaning up against, and since the arms are straight, you may need an extra pillow for comfort
- Seat depth may not be ideal for taller individuals
- 1 Seat Depth
- 2 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
- Good choice for small spaces: narrow seat keeps the scale small, low arms and visible legs keep a room looking airy, narrow arms provide a maximum amount of seating area while taking up minimal space
- The lower front can collect hair in homes where pets rest against furniture—choose leather, a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing—a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
St. Paul 86" Chaise Sectional delivery measurements: One Arm Loveseat - W55, D36, Back Rail Height 34, One Arm Chaise - W31, D60, Back Rail Height 34
St. Paul 109" Chaise Sectional delivery measurements: One Arm Sofa - W78, D36, Back Rail Height 34, One Arm Chaise - W31, D60, Back Rail Height 34
All measurements in inches
|Depth||36 and 60 (chaise)|
|Back Rail Height||34|
|Seat Depth||22 and 46 (chaise)|
|Inside Arm Height||6|
|Inside Back Height||16|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.