Savannah L Sectional
An L sectional is the same length on both sides, and the Savannah sectional is 107" x 107". The Savannah leans towards traditional, but tapered legs keep the fanciness in check. Optional tack trim and casters can easily change the look. Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is built especially for you and will ship in six to eight weeks. Available in upholstery or slipcover. Need a specific layout to fit your room? Other configurations available – please contact us for details. Also available as a sofa or chair. See all of the Savannah collection here.
- Optional small tack trim around the base and outside of the arm is a modern application of traditional nailhead
- Even though this is appropriate for a formal space, it can look just as good in a more casual setting, such as a cottage
- Casters can be omitted for a more casual look
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams Style - Sectional:
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with custom options or sectional configurations, please contact us.
- Glamour Queen
- Fresh Traditional
- Updated Vintage
- 24-inch seat depth provides plenty of space for lying down
- Back has a slight angle for a reclined feel
- Lower arms aren’t great for leaning up against
- 2 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
Sustainability is at the heart of Lee Industries’ culture. Lee is an industry leader in creating environmentally-friendly furniture, using wood from sustainable forests, low-VOC finishes, and soy-based foam cushions. Lee also helps to sustain the local economy in North Carolina by providing jobs for more than 600 American workers and purchasing most components for its furniture from suppliers located within 10 miles of its manufacturing facilities. Read more about Lee Industries here.
- It’s a larger piece, but the low arms and tall visible legs make it a good option if you want a bigger sofa in a smaller space
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.)
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||32|
|Inside Arm Height||4|
|Inside Back Height||18|