Savannah L Sectional
An L sectional is the same length on both sides, and the Savannah sectional is 107" x 107". The Savannah leans towards traditional, but tapered legs keep the fanciness in check. Optional tack trim and casters can easily change the look. Available in upholstery or slipcover. Need a specific layout to fit your room? Other configurations available – please contact us for details. Also available as a sofa or chair.
Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Optional small tack trim around the base and outside of the arm is a modern application of traditional nailhead
- Even though this is appropriate for a formal space, it can look just as good in a more casual setting, such as a cottage
- Casters can be omitted for a more casual look
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams Style - Sectional:
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with custom options or sectional configurations, please contact us.
- Glamour Queen
- Fresh Traditional
- Updated Vintage
- 24-inch seat depth provides plenty of space for lying down
- Back has a slight angle for a reclined feel
- Lower arms aren’t great for leaning up against
- 2 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
- It’s a larger piece, but the low arms and tall visible legs make it a good option if you want a bigger sofa in a smaller space
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.)
Savannah L Sectional delivery measurements: One Arm Sofa - W67, D40, Back Rail Height 32 | Cornering Sofa - W107, D40, Back Rail Height 32
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||32|
|Inside Arm Height||4|
|Inside Back Height||18|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.