- Trundle can be pulled out to different levels, creating either an ottoman, chaise, two twin XL beds, or one queen-sized bed
- The style is slightly more modern, but it can also work in a traditional space if you want to bring in an updated piece
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Glamour Queen
- Updated Vintage
- Fresh Traditional
- Seat cushion is actually a 5-inch-thick innerspring mattress - firmer seat.
- Back cushion is polyfill NaturalLee
- Lower arms aren’t great for leaning up against, and since the arms are straight, you may need an extra pillow for comfort
MakerSustainability is at the heart of Lee Industries’ culture. Lee is an industry leader in creating environmentally-friendly furniture, using wood from sustainable forests, low-VOC finishes, and soy-based foam cushions. Lee also helps to sustain the local economy in North Carolina by providing jobs for more than 600 American workers and purchasing most components for its furniture from suppliers located within 10 miles of its manufacturing facilities. Read more about Lee Industries here.
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.