- 74" has two cushions
- 84" has three cushions
- Traditional elements include an English arm, turned legs, casters, and welted cushions
- Works in both a casual, cottage-style room (especially if done with a slipcover) and in a more formal setting
- When in leather, the Providence is perfect for a library
- Cushion welt detail adds a traditional, tailored touch
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Vintage Charm
- A shorter seat depth provides good support for a cushion back sofa, but may not be ideal for taller individuals
- Rolled arms are great for resting a head upon when lying down
- The lower arm height is less than ideal for leaning your body up against
MakerSustainability is at the heart of Lee Industries’ culture. Lee is an industry leader in creating environmentally-friendly furniture, using wood from sustainable forests, low-VOC finishes, and soy-based foam cushions. Lee also helps to sustain the local economy in North Carolina by providing jobs for more than 600 American workers and purchasing most components for its furniture from suppliers located within 10 miles of its manufacturing facilities. Read more about Lee Industries here.
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.