Palm Springs Ottoman
The Palm Springs collection works with a mid-century modern look or a room that is truly contemporary. Constructed with solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is built especially for you and will ship in six to eight weeks. Available in upholstery, leather or slipcovered. See all of the Palm Springs collection here.
- Great option for getting a modern look with a slipcover
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- This ottoman is perfectly sized to use with the Palm Springs chair or sofa as a spot to rest your feet
- Seat Depth
- Back Support
- Arm Height
Sustainability is at the heart of Lee Industries’ culture. Lee is an industry leader in creating environmentally-friendly furniture, using wood from sustainable forests, low-VOC finishes, and soy-based foam cushions. Lee also helps to sustain the local economy in North Carolina by providing jobs for more than 600 American workers and purchasing most components for its furniture from suppliers located within 10 miles of its manufacturing facilities. Read more about Lee Industries here.
- The oak wood base makes this piece interesting to look at from all angles
- The Palm Springs collection is a great choice for small spaces, as the straight arms on the seating pieces take up less space, and their thinner profile ensures maximum amount of seating space
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.