Palm Springs Ottoman
The Palm Springs collection works with a mid-century modern look or a room that is truly contemporary. Available in upholstery, leather or slipcovered.
Constructed with solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Great option for getting a modern look with a slipcover
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- This ottoman is perfectly sized to use with the Palm Springs chair or sofa as a spot to rest your feet
- The oak wood base makes this piece interesting to look at from all angles
- The Palm Springs collection is a great choice for small spaces, as the straight arms on the seating pieces take up less space, and their thinner profile ensures maximum amount of seating space
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.