- A great family room or theater room piece, but the large scale of the Newport makes it less than ideal for super small spaces
- The straight skirt of the slipcover version helps keep it contemporary looking, making it perfect for those who don’t like the traditional skirt most slipcovers have
- Cushion welt detail adds a traditional, tailored touch
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Neutral Industry
- Modern Natural
- Updated Vintage
- A popular choice for those who prioritize comfort
- Taller back ensures a soft spot to rest your head
- 3 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 2 Arm Height
Sustainability is at the heart of Lee Industries’ culture. Lee is an industry leader in creating environmentally-friendly furniture, using wood from sustainable forests, low-VOC finishes, and soy-based foam cushions. Lee also helps to sustain the local economy in North Carolina by providing jobs for more than 600 American workers and purchasing most components for its furniture from suppliers located within 10 miles of its manufacturing facilities. Read more about Lee Industries here.
- The straight arms take up less overall space—great if you have a tight fit but want a large chaise
- The lower front can collect hair in homes where pets rest against furniture – choose leather, a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing – a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||31|
|Inside Arm Height||7|
|Inside Back Height||20|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.