- A great family room or theater room piece, but the large scale of the Nantucket means it isn’t ideal for super small spaces
- The 93-inch sofa is scaled big, so go with the smaller apartment sofa or this loveseat if you have a smaller room
- The slipcover version has a skirt, so it's perfect for a cottage or beach look
- Cushion welt detail adds a traditional, tailored touch
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Modern Natural
- Updated Vintage
- A popular choice for those who prioritize comfort because of the deep seat and the taller arms, which are ideal for leaning your body against
- 24-inch seat depth provides plenty of space for lying down
- Taller back ensures a soft spot to rest your head
- Rolled arms are ideal for leaning a head upon if lying down
MakerSustainability is at the heart of Lee Industries’ culture. Lee is an industry leader in creating environmentally-friendly furniture, using wood from sustainable forests, low-VOC finishes, and soy-based foam cushions. Lee also helps to sustain the local economy in North Carolina by providing jobs for more than 600 American workers and purchasing most components for its furniture from suppliers located within 10 miles of its manufacturing facilities. Read more about Lee Industries here.
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.