Montgomery Ottoman, Square or Rectangle
- The tufts are a traditional element, but the tapered legs keep the fanciness in check
- Works seamlessly in a traditional room or gives lovely contrast in a more casual space
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Updated Vintage
- Because it’s such a large ottoman, it provides a soft spot for many people to prop their feet
- Seat Depth
- Back Support
- Arm Height
Sustainability is at the heart of Lee Industries’ culture. Lee is an industry leader in creating environmentally-friendly furniture, using wood from sustainable forests, low-VOC finishes, and soy-based foam cushions. Lee also helps to sustain the local economy in North Carolina by providing jobs for more than 600 American workers and purchasing most components for its furniture from suppliers located within 10 miles of its manufacturing facilities. Read more about Lee Industries here.
- Top it with a large tray and you can turn this ottoman into a glamorous cocktail table
- Cover it in leather if you’re concerned about dirt from feet or hands staining fabric
- Tall legs keep a space looking open
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Width||45 | 53 | square 37 | square 45|
|Depth||21 | 29 | square 37 | square 45|
|Inside Arm Height||0|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.