Montgomery Ottoman, Square or Rectangle
- The tufts are a traditional element, but the tapered legs keep the fanciness in check
- Works seamlessly in a traditional room or gives lovely contrast in a more casual space
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Updated Vintage
- Because it’s such a large ottoman, it provides a soft spot for many people to prop their feet
- Top it with a large tray and you can turn this ottoman into a glamorous cocktail table
- Cover it in leather if you’re concerned about dirt from feet or hands staining fabric
- Tall legs keep a space looking open
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Width||45 | 53 | square 37 | square 45|
|Depth||21 | 29 | square 37 | square 45|
|Inside Arm Height||0|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.