The Brooklyn is the perfect mix of traditional tufts and a modern metal base, resulting in a truly transitional piece that can work in most spaces. Available in upholstery and leather.
Constructed with solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, soy-based foam and recycled fibers. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is made-to-order and lead times may vary.
- Perfect for any room where you need some extra style and seating
- We recommend avoiding light color fabrics, so the base can really pop
- Base is available in an antique gold or chrome finish
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Glamour Queen
- Fresh Traditional
- Updated Vintage
A comfortable spot to rest your feet with the Brooklyn sofa or chair
- Choose the antique gold base for a more traditional vibe and chrome to make it lean towards modern
- Tufts tend to collect dust, so you will need to occasionally vacuum with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.