- Perfect for any room where you need some extra style and seating
- We recommend avoiding light color fabrics, so the base can really pop
- Base is available in an antique gold or chrome finish
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Glamour Queen
- Fresh Traditional
- Updated Vintage
- Tight seat and back provides maximum support
- The firm seat and back are surprisingly comfortable for sitting on, but this piece isn’t ideal for lounging on to watch TV for hours
- Lower back may not be high enough to rest your head on
- Since the arms are straight, you may need an extra pillow for comfort when leaning up against them
- 1 Seat Depth
- 1 Back Support
- 2 Arm Height
Sustainability is at the heart of Lee Industries’ culture. Lee is an industry leader in creating environmentally-friendly furniture, using wood from sustainable forests, low-VOC finishes, and soy-based foam cushions. Lee also helps to sustain the local economy in North Carolina by providing jobs for more than 600 American workers and purchasing most components for its furniture from suppliers located within 10 miles of its manufacturing facilities. Read more about Lee Industries here.
- Choose the antique gold base for a more traditional vibe and chrome to make it lean towards modern
- No cushions means easy maintenance: less fluffing and rotating
- Tufts tend to collect dust, so you will need to occasionally vacuum with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||30|
|Inside Arm Height||9|
|Inside Back Height||15|