Annapolis L Sectional
- The track arms paired with traditional cushion styling allow the Annapolis to work in a variety of spaces
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
- Also available as a chaise sectional - contact us for pricing
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with custom options or sectional configurations, please contact us.
- Versatile 23-inch seat depth works for both shorter and taller people
- Taller back ensures a soft spot to rest your head
- Lower arms aren’t great for leaning up against, and since the arms are straight, you may need an extra pillow for comfort
- 2 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 1 Arm Height
Sustainability is at the heart of Lee Industries’ culture. Lee is an industry leader in creating environmentally-friendly furniture, using wood from sustainable forests, low-VOC finishes, and soy-based foam cushions. Lee also helps to sustain the local economy in North Carolina by providing jobs for more than 600 American workers and purchasing most components for its furniture from suppliers located within 10 miles of its manufacturing facilities. Read more about Lee Industries here.
- It’s a larger piece, but the low arms make it a good option if you want a bigger sectional in a smaller space
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||31|
|Inside Arm Height||5|
|Inside Back Height||18|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.