Annapolis L Sectional
- The track arms paired with traditional cushion styling allow the Annapolis to work in a variety of spaces
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
- Also available as a chaise sectional - contact us for pricing
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with custom options or sectional configurations, please contact us.
- Versatile 23-inch seat depth works for both shorter and taller people
- Taller back ensures a soft spot to rest your head
- Lower arms aren’t great for leaning up against, and since the arms are straight, you may need an extra pillow for comfort
- 2 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 2 Arm Height
- It’s a larger piece, but the low arms make it a good option if you want a bigger sectional in a smaller space
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||31|
|Inside Arm Height||5|
|Inside Back Height||18|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.