- Great for creating a more modern look
- Topstitch cushions maintain the modern look and provide smooth seams
- Metal legs are polished stainless steel
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- This ottoman is perfectly sized to provide a comfortable place to rest your feet while sitting on an Angeles sofa, chair or sectional
- Seat Depth
- Back Support
- Arm Height
- Good choice for small spaces: Lower, straight arms on the seating pieces and barely there legs keep the space looking open
- Modern Natural should contrast the metal legs with a natural-look fabric like Tote, Riva, or Palmer linen
- Glamour Queen should go with Granbury, Monarch or velvet
- Neutral Industry should go with Tote fabric or leather
- Updated Vintage’s eclectic look could go with any fabric or leather
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.