Not your grandma's dining chair. This Windsor style chair takes cues from a traditional style, but we've updated it with straight back rails for a piece that is both timeless and up-to-date and can go with almost any dining table. Available in 12 different finishes to go with any of our tables. Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board), plywood, or veneers. Topped with a catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish. Craftsmanship takes time - your furniture will be made especially for you and will ship in six to eight weeks.
- Spindle back is a traditional dining chair style
- Straight spindles streamlines it for a more modern look
- Built out of solid maple or cherry Wood finish options:
- Natural Cherry (blond with reddish undertones)
- Seasoned Cherry (a medium brown finish with subtle nicks and marks)
- Derby Cherry (a dark brown wood finish on Cherry)
- Kettle Maple (medium brown finish)
- Shoreline Gray Maple (a medium gray finish)
- Kona Maple (a medium-dark brown finish)
- Stout Maple (a dark brown finish on Maple)
- White Painted
- Lambswool Painted (off-white with hints of gray)
- Stoney Brook Painted (medium gray with darker striations)
- River Rock Painted (charcoal gray with blue undertones)
- Black Painted
- Fresh Traditional
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Taller back works better in larger spaces
- Design is based on traditional Windsor chairs
- Pair with a simple, clean-lined table if you want to keep things from looking too traditional
- Keep a consistent look by pairing with a traditional dining table
- Great option for a modern farmhouse look
- Cherry wood will darken as it ages and sunlight accelerates this process. To prevent light and dark patterns from developing in the first year of ownership, please keep your furniture away from windows and make sure to periodically remove items placed on their seats, such as cushions. Our darker Derby stain makes this color change less noticeable.
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers do. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Located in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains, Gat Creek builds furniture by hand from solid wood that’s been responsibly harvested from nearby forests. Its craftsmen take pride in both what they create and how it is created, resulting in stylish pieces that demonstrate respect for nature, fine workmanship, and award-winning design. Read more about Gat Creek here.
- For a modern farmhouse look, pair with our Canton, Granville, Mullens, or Phillipi tables
- To keep the overall look traditional, pair with our Harper table
- If you have a great room with a lot of other finishes and furniture, matching the chair and table finish may help keep the space from looking messy
All measurements in inches
|Height||41 (Seat height 18)|