Exeter 4-Door Credenza
The Exeter buffet will make you fall in love with geometry (who knew that was even possible?) thanks to its angled base and rectangular cut-out door pulls. Built of beautifully colored solid walnut, it’s the natural element every room needs. Built of solid walnut.
Made of 100% solid hardwood from sustainably managed domestic forests – NO imported wood, composite wood (MDF or particle board) or plywood. Topped with a Greenguard-certified catalyzed lacquer for an extremely durable finish and low chemical emissions. Doors have soft-close hinges, and pull-out shelves have soft-close, self-closing drawer guides. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is built especially for you and will ship in 10 to 12 weeks.
- While this leans modern, it can go with traditional-leaning furniture as a good contrast
- Features two adjustable-height pull-out shelves behind each set of doors
- Made of solid walnut
- Walnut has a natural dark color and visible wood grain and is topped with a matte top coat for a finish that isn’t shiny at all
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Use in a bedroom for clothing and/or linen storage
- Use in an entry to hold keys, dog walking gear, hats, gloves, or even shoes
- Use it as a console beneath a TV
- In a living or dining room, it can store blankets, linens or serving ware
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Melding traditional techniques with modern technology and design, Copeland Furniture creates pieces that will last for generations. Great care is taken during each step of manufacturing to ensure their pieces are the highest quality. Environmental responsibility is taken seriously: The majority of the wood is sourced within 500 miles of the factory and renewable energies are used whenever possible.