St. Paul Chaise Sectional
A chaise sectional provides an easy place to put your feet up. This style manages to have mostly straight lines without looking overly modern. Constructed with 8-way hand-tied spring suspension, solid and engineered hardwood frames from sustainable forests, cushions with soy-based foam and recycled fibers, and low-VOC finishes. Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension and seven-year warranty on cushions. Craftsmanship takes time – your furniture is built especially for you and will ship in six to eight weeks.
Available in upholstery, leather and slipcover options, and in two sizes: 86" and 109". Need a specific layout to fit your room? Other configurations available – please contact us for details. Also available as an L sectional, sofa, chair or loveseat. See all of the St. Paul collection here.
- 86" has three cushions
- 109" has four cushions
- Great option for getting a modern look with a slipcover
- Can modernize a traditional room or bring warmth and comfort to a modern space
- Add nailheads around the base to take it a little more traditional
- For Glamour Queen, choose a rich fabric like Velvet or Monarch, and consider adding nailhead trim in nickel
- Topstitch cushions add a modern element and provide smooth seams
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with custom options or sectional configurations, please contact us.
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Back cushions sit slightly below the frame, so your head may not rest on a cushion—especially if you’re taller
- Lower arms aren’t great for leaning up against, and since the arms are straight, you may need an extra pillow for comfort
- Seat depth may not be ideal for taller individuals
- 2 Seat Depth
- 3 Back Support
- 2 Arm Height
Sustainability is at the heart of Lee Industries’ culture. Lee is an industry leader in creating environmentally-friendly furniture, using wood from sustainable forests, low-VOC finishes, and soy-based foam cushions. Lee also helps to sustain the local economy in North Carolina by providing jobs for more than 600 American workers and purchasing most components for its furniture from suppliers located within 10 miles of its manufacturing facilities. Read more about Lee Industries here.
- Good choice for small spaces: narrow seat keeps the scale small, low arms and visible legs keep a room looking airy, narrow arms provide a maximum amount of seating area while taking up minimal space
- The lower front can collect hair in homes where pets rest against furniture—choose leather, a washable slipcover or a fabric similar to the color of your pet
- Slipcovers may not fit very tightly on the frame and wrinkles are common after washing—a steamer will help get it smooth but the slipcovers will never be perfectly wrinkle-free
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Flip and rotate seat and back cushions. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth. St. Paul 86" Chaise Sectional delivery measurements: One Arm Loveseat - W55, D36, Back Rail Height 34 One Arm Chaise - W31, D60, Back Rail Height 34
All measurements in inches
|Back Rail Height||34|
|Seat Depth||23 and 47 (chaise)|
|Inside Arm Height||7|
|Inside Back Height||18|
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.