- Great for creating a more modern look
- Topstitch cushions maintain the modern look and provide smooth seams
- Metal legs are polished stainless steel
Some images may show custom design and/or fabrics. If you'd like to order with those or other custom options, please contact us.
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- This ottoman is perfectly sized to provide a comfortable place to rest your feet while sitting on an Angeles sofa, chair or sectional
- Seat Depth
- Back Support
- Arm Height
Sustainability is at the heart of Lee Industries’ culture. Lee is an industry leader in creating environmentally-friendly furniture, using wood from sustainable forests, low-VOC finishes, and soy-based foam cushions. Lee also helps to sustain the local economy in North Carolina by providing jobs for more than 600 American workers and purchasing most components for its furniture from suppliers located within 10 miles of its manufacturing facilities. Read more about Lee Industries here.
- Good choice for small spaces: Lower, straight arms on the seating pieces and barely there legs keep the space looking open
- Modern Natural should contrast the metal legs with a natural-look fabric like Tote, Riva, or Palmer linen
- Glamour Queen should go with Granbury, Monarch or velvet
- Neutral Industry should go with Tote fabric or leather
- Updated Vintage’s eclectic look could go with any fabric or leather
- Regular maintenance will help your upholstery look its best and prolong its life. Vacuum fabric with a soft brush attachment. (Do not use a brush on our Duke fabrics.) Dust leather with a clean, dry cloth.
All measurements in inches
Free Fabric Samples
Don't take your screen's word for it - see the fabrics in real life to make your decision easier.