Alderson Media Credenza with Bi-fold Door Top
Your TV stand doesn’t need to be an afterthought with our Alderson Media Console with Bi-Fold Door Top. This high-style, goes-with-everything piece hides your TV, provides spots for your media players and has drawers for additional storage. Available in 12 different finishes. TV area: 51”W x 13”D x 37”H. Craftsmanship takes time - your furniture will be made especially for you and will ship in six to eight weeks.
- Its X-base and shapely silhouette provide enough style to keep this classic piece far from boring
- Clean lines keep a traditional or formal space from looking too fancy
- It brings in a bit of refinement to spaces with reclaimed or industrial elements
- Built out of solid maple or solid cherry
- Cherry wood has a visible grain
- Maple’s appearance is more uniform with subtle grain
- Sleek, oval knobs add a modern touch
- Choice of knob finish: satin brass, polished nickel, or burnished
Wood finish options:
- Natural Cherry (blond with reddish undertones)
- Seasoned Cherry (a medium brown finish with subtle nicks and marks)
- Derby Cherry (a dark brown wood finish)
- Kettle Maple (medium brown finish)
- Shoreline Gray Maple (a medium gray finish)
- Kona Maple (a medium-dark brown finish)
- Stout Maple (a dark brown finish)
- White Painted
- Lambswool Painted (off-white with hints of gray)
- Stoney Brook Painted (medium gray with darker striations)
- River Rock Painted (charcoal gray with blue undertones)
- Black Painted
- Fresh Traditional
- Glamour Queen
- Modern Natural
- Neutral Industry
- Updated Vintage
- Great for any room that has a TV
- Drawers provide storage for DVDs or remotes
- If you want to keep you space looking open, consider the Alderson Media Console, which doesn’t have the top
- Cherry wood will darken as it ages and sunlight accelerates this process. To prevent light and dark patterns from developing in the first year of ownership, please keep your furniture away from windows and make sure to rotate or periodically remove items placed on its top. Our darker Derby stain makes this color change less noticeable.
- Our finish protects wood from water better than oils and traditional lacquers do. In most instances, a small puddle of water will fully evaporate before causing any damage. No finish can protect solid wood from the damages that can occur from extreme heat or cold. Always use a coaster or other protective padding when placing hot or cold dishes and beverages on your furniture.
- Keep wood furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Dust regularly with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, always following the grain of the wood. You will not need to oil or wax your furniture. Clean with a soft damp cloth, then quickly wipe dry. DO NOT USE SILICONE-BASED POLISHES.
Located in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains, our West Virginia furniture company builds furniture by hand from solid wood that’s been responsibly harvested from nearby forests. Its craftsmen take pride in both what they create and how it is created, resulting in stylish pieces that demonstrate respect for nature, fine workmanship, and award-winning design. Read more about Gat Creek here.
- This is just large enough for any TV less than 51” wide, but is small enough to fit in most spaces
- The legs keep a tight space looking open, but the top piece does take up visual space so may not be the best selection in a small room.
- If you have a really small space, we recommend going with the topless Alderson Media console to keep it looking open
- May get lost on a very large wall, we’d recommend something wider if you have a big space
- This versatile design works in almost any style – you can’t go wrong!
- We love the wood finishes for Modern Natural and Neutral Industry
- Black, White or Greydon will look great in Glamour Queen
- Updated Vintage and Fresh Traditional can’t go wrong with either painted or wood finishes
- Custom sizes available – contact us for details
All measurements in inches